Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Don't Judge Me!

Ok, so since this is my first posting let me give you some insight into my world. Just a quick explanation of why I do some of the things that I do, or that normal folks might consider certifiably NUTS...ok, ok, let's just be totally honest...this is supposed to be an outlet for me...a place where I can let it all hang out! Therapy if you will! I wouldn't lie to my shrink...actually, if I had one, I probably would. Stay on task Patty (you'll find me talking to myself occassionally in these posts) That's all besides the point I feel the need to post a moral disclaimer for my insanity! I haven't had the chance to run it by my attorney (who coincidentally is my brother and whom I pray NEVER actually reads any of this!) but here it goes.

I am a 38 year old orphan, career woman, sole breadwinner in the family, and mother of 3 boys. Here's the kicker...my boys are ages 4,3,&2! (Yes, yes, yes...I KNOW...I've heard em' all-"Get cable for God's sake!", "You do know how this happens, no?", "You couldn't wait the whole 6 weeks!", and there's the classic "HOLY $%#@!") Did I mention that I am totally ADD! One more thing...I'm in a relationship with my "Baby Daddy" strictly for convenience, and I secretly loathe him...oh, and of course, I stay for the kids!

Needless to say I'll be writing about the insanity that is my life. It's all fair game--my career, my kids, my unconventional "relationship", my ADD, and whatever else may come up during one of my typical ape %$#@ days. Assuming I remember, I will try to post at least every week, but if inspired...who knows! I really hope someone out there can relate to at least some of my psychosis. How sad if everyone is like...wow you are so f'd up! I'm going to think positively and assume everyone is this f'd up! (:

2 comments:

  1. WHAT CAN I SAY BUT I AM HAPPY THAT YOU ARE TRUE TO YOURSELF, AND FINALLY ADMIT THAT YOUR NANNY IS ALL HE IS. PLEASE ANSWER ONE QUESTION AND TELL ME, IS IT CHEAPER TO STAY WITH HIM THAN PAYING A REAL NANNY???

    ReplyDelete